Enter a URL
If you are aware of code to text ratio of website, then the good news is that we the Small Tool Seo brings code to text ratio Checker for website. Use this best tool if you think that your pages have too much code or text. It is ideal to see the individual pages before uploading it to the location .
Our online free checker extract results easily and quickly, also calculate the percentage of the text on a given web page. This tool which is also known as the page text to code tool or the visible text ratio calculates the percentage of the visible text in the body of the page code versus the invisible information of sites like its HTML code or the image tags.
The code to text ratio is what search engines and spiders use for calculating the relevancy of your website . A higher code to text ratio allows you a better chance to get a good page rank in the SERPs. Not all search engines in their index algorithms use the code to text ratio, but most of them do. Since search engines do not just consider your headings and links; they consider the website as a whole by using all the parameters and not just a few. Therefore, having a high code to text ratio than your rival websites can offer you an honest start for an on-site optimization.
It is crucial for SEO experts to carefully examine the code to text ratio of the online pages if they are doing not wish to finish up having sluggish websites. Especially, if they wish for the websites to provide relevant information to the users to have more traffic. A good website with unique and quality content is more likely to get referred by the visitors who share mutual interests.
For improved SEO and higher search ranking, there are a few factors related to code to text ratio that you should consider such as:
• User-Friendly Website: Websites are primarily built for the audience to gain information that they seek and the easier it is for them to get that information, the more they will like the websites. The website must give the impression that they are for users and not just to get better ranking.
• Improved User Experience: The higher is the code to text ratio, the more interactive and convenient is the website. The enhanced user experience will result in more traffic, and this is the factor that search engines appreciate.
• Quick to Load: The loading speed improved if there is less HTML code. User experience is seriously influenced by the loading speed of the website page.
• Better Page Indexing: Less and clean code and the higher text are what makes it easier for search engines to index their websites.
Code to Text Ratio is what indicates the share of the precise text of an internet page. The code here represents the HTML code which is related to each your webpage whereas text represents the particular written content on an internet page.
If there are tons of images or backlinks on an internet page, then HTML code is probably going to be excessive. Too much of the HTML code or text may result in excessive loading time on a visitor’s browser. The Code to Text Ratio may be a critical aspect of any website.
It is true that SEO professionals keep debating on the difficulty and its relevance in terms of search engines. However, code to text is actually very relevant to websites. The written content on an internet site also must have relevance to the page heading because search engines rank an internet page after checking its text.
There are a few measures that you can take for the optimization of web pages. However, never miss checking the text to HTML ratio using a code to text ratio checker tool which you can do with the efficient that Small Tool Seo offers you. Once you've got checked your code to content ratio, you ought to now follow these steps:
• Check the validity of your HTML code
• Eliminate the unnecessary code
• For formatting and styling, use CSS
• Keep the image size below 300kb
• Eliminate any huge white spaces
• Get rid of any unnecessary use of images
• If required than use Java-Script or Flash
• Avoid excessive tabs
• Eliminate any comments in the code
• Avoid using tables, only use if necessary
• Use plain text which should be easily readable and of high quality
• Eliminate any invisible or hidden text
All experienced webmasters and SEO experts are aware, that intensive and not lengthy text proves more efficient. Shorter web pages which have minimum HTML code and valid text should be chosen.